- Website Design
- Website Development
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Email Marketing
Web design is a specialist area.
It not only requires design principles and skills that you'd find in graphic design, but it also requires an indepth knowledge of website programming and how the design integrates with behind-the-scenes code and processing.
We can work in with your current marketing material, or if you have a website design concept already, we can turn it into great looking, web-specific design. Take a look at our web design portfolio for ideas.
From basic websites and ecommerce shopping carts to online learning systems, we can take your business applications online or your existing applications to the next level.
Some of the web development services include:
- Website programming
- Rich internet applications (RIA)
- Internet, intranet and extranet design
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Ecommerce solutions
- Database design and SQL programming
- Web-based information systems
- API development
Content Management Systems (CMS)
Our solutions for content management are web-based applications where you can login securely to a dedicated website. Because they are web-based, you have anytime access from any location with an internet connection.
We offer custom content management systems as well as comprehensive and proven third-party products. Some key features include:
- multiple content types: general information pages, news items, articles, knowledge bases, blogs, product information
- complete image and document management
- video and audio streaming
- secure, member-only areas to your site
- integrated site search
- permission control for each website administrator
- standards compliant output making your content reusable and future-proof
- SMS text messaging integration
- email newsletter and campaign management
- cache control to encourage fast page loading
- search engine friendly URLs
- wiki, forum, photo gallery and ecommerce options
Content management systems are perfect for intranets, extranets, education, clubs and organisations, business, and sophisticated corporate level websites. We work with you in developing design concepts and integrate these into the content management system.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
You're probably already advertising in print media, why not try search engine marketing? Search engine advertising can provide highly targeted advertising with a high ROI rate.
Search engine advertising generally involves getting your website advertised within the sponsored listings of search engine results. Once your target search keywords have been identified, getting a sponsored listing within the search results largely depends on the amount per click-through you're willing to pay, and involves a bidding process between advertisers. A successful campaign will ensure your ad is displayed in the right searches. Placing advertisements on search engines is a great way to get more visitors to your website. Advertisements can be focused to match your target market. Generally, the costs are low but the returns can be significant.
Our campaigns generally involve the following:
- Keyword research
- Campaign and bidding strategy
- Ad copy
- Destination and landing page strategy
- Campaign reviews and optimsation
- Reporting and recommendations
Search engine advertising can be part of a website launch or single push to boost traffic to your website, or as part of an on-going, long-term website marketing plan. We recommend search engine marketing g is carried out in conjunction with our search engine optimisation service for the best results.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
The way search engines see your site is an important factor in achieving a top ranking. Search engine optimisation is the process of refining your website to encourage a better ranking and therefore increase the number of visitors to your site.
There are a range of factors involved in search engine optimisation. Some of the aspects we focus on include content editing, file structure and navigation changes, code refinements, and title tag and meta tag optimisation. Search engine optimisation is an ongoing process. To ensure you get the most benefit from search engine optimisation, we spread our service over several months, and provide reports to show improvements.
Contact us to find out how we can help with your website, or get a quote.
Email marketing is a powerful tool that can have huge benefits yet has minimal costs. Create personalised email campaigns and newsletters to just a few or to thousands of your customers through our easy to use yet powerful system.
Our web-based software takes the hard work out of managing your email campaigns and comes packed with features.
- Unlimited number of subscribers, lists and email campaigns
- HTML, text or multipart emails
- Easy to use, web-based control panel
- Email campaign scheduling
- Archiving of sent campaigns as RSS
- Importing/exporting of subscribers
- Link and open tracking
- Advanced autoresponders
- Automatic bounce handling
This service is ideal for newsletters, special offers, follow-up emails, member notices, customer service announcements and invitations.
This service involves a set-up cost and a low distribution fee.
With our ecommerce enabled websites, you can take orders, or sell your products or services online. We customise solutions for you to either simply take orders for your products or services, or for complete ecommerce solutions where payment processing and orders are managed online.
Ecommerce websites offer a new sales vehicle for your company giving benefits that aren't available with traditional trading methods. It will provide your customers with 24/7 access while having low ongoing costs, and provides instant product and inventory updates. We combine tried and tested ecommerce systems like Magento, Virtue Mart and OS-Commerce with customised programming to ensure your ecommerce website is robust and successful.
While we customise the shopping cart system specific to your needs, in most cases the features include:
- unlimited number of categories and products
- product information and image control
- multiple product pricing options
- shipping and tax control
- discounting capability and coupons
- product search
- inventory, customer and order control
- email/sms text message order notifications
Our ecommerce software can be integrated with almost any payment provider to take online payments.